Search This Blog

Sunday 21 July 2013

Playing With Light

SUNLIGHT









A few days ago I was sitting outside with my family and decided to run in and grab my camera for a few shots of my baby cousins. I then saw the way the light was dancing within all the plants in the backyard and went on a bit of a shooting spree. 

I haven't taken the time to just shoot for experimental purposes in a while.. 
There is something about the sun and it's rays that really draws me in, to the point where it's all I want to photograph. Lately I've been feeling like every photo I take has to be backlit by some sort of light source or it doesn't satisfy me in the way I need. 

These photos are very lightly adjusted without any colour correct of special effects added at all. I love the way they turned out and they continue to inspire me with every glance I take. 
So simple yet so moving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment