Search This Blog

Sunday 21 July 2013

JADA

JADA



This young girl is only 14 and she's already drop dead gorgeous. 
She is just going to continue growing into a beautiful young woman and with her passion for modelling I hope she continues to share her beauty with many photographers throughout her life.

These images are just two from the shoot that I've been working on for the past little while. I do plan on finishing some more shots from the shoot in the future but I thought it was about time I gave the internet a little taste of JADA.

The photo shoot was on a very overcast day with the sun popping out to play from time to time. I had an assistant with a reflector trying to splash as much light she could onto the model and luckily we managed to make it work.

I used an overall warmth to add a feeling of summer and happiness to the images as I tried my best to steer away from using lens flares and back lighting effects (although in the second image I snook in just a tiny bit of magic).

0 comments:

Post a Comment