Search This Blog

Thursday 23 February 2012

COLLEGE ASSIGNMENT: PORTFOLIO BUILDING

DAVE


This model also happens to be the love of my life. He's so easy to shoot, and allows me to torture him with my creative ideas :)

These two images were taken at the same shoot, I just edited them differently. I had an idea pop into my head to glue tacks to a models face but when that idea slowly failed, I decided to get some simple beauty shots as well.

This was a two light set up, nothing fancy, just in my room. I actually wish the first photo didn't have the tacks on his face but, over all I'm proud with the lighting in both images and the colors in the second.

3 comments:

  1. He looks hot! :D I found this blog cz i see ur videos in you tube and you and Dave are so cute/perfect together!! and looking ur photos i can see u have talent!! congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi like patty said he looks hot. I think that the lighting is great and the colour as well, however i think that instead of tacks i think you should have written numbers and letters. I’m not sure but I think you said that your boyfriend work in IT therefore I think that letters and numbers would look nice. congratulations

    ReplyDelete