Search This Blog

Thursday 2 February 2012

COLLEGE ASSIGNMENT: EXPERIMENTAL COLOR

IESHA








First off,
Can I just say this model is a BOMBSHELL.
At age 14, she's gorgeous and already so comfortable with the camera.
She's one of two models who I've photographed so far that I could shoot thousands of photos of and love almost every single shot!

So what you see above is the photo I have edited + the photo with the experimental color pallet on it. I chose purple and yellow because I just love the way those two colors look together, they compliment each other very well. Overall, I'm pleased with both versions of the images!

2 comments:

  1. other colour suggestions personally because being a super color freak would be blue + orange , Green+ red ( too xmasy ) and if you look at a colour wheel and look at the color directly across they go great together always because they are complimentary colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour edit to this Corey!

    ReplyDelete