Search This Blog

Monday 16 July 2012

NATALIE: ON LOCATION/IN STUDIO

NATALIE




This is Natalie!
Her and I have been friends for more than a couple years now and I'm glad we got the chance to shoot some shots this past week! Honestly, I wish we had more space to play with when taking these shots, a different location would have been a better solution but it was after midnight when we finally decided to do the shoot!
She is just one of those natural beauty kind of girls, makeup helps obviously but the structure of her face & body is just gorgeous! She's one of those girls you look at and the word "woman" comes to mind (and I don't find myself thinking that often lol).
I went a little more natural in editing, with the coloring of these photos (been finding that I've been going a little over board lately with the post color).

0 comments:

Post a Comment