Search This Blog

Thursday 15 December 2011

COLLEGE ASSIGNMENT: FASHION SHOOT






For this assignment, we were to choose a clothing store and create an add campaign for a certain line of their clothing. I was a little less particular in choosing my brand, but my line was definitely a fun, girls night out sort of party dress line.
My cousin (The model in the first photo) helped me so much for this shoot, she rounded up most of the models for me. I had an amazing team working with me on the set of the shoot: Julie doing makeup, Dana doing hair and Karill & Becca for assisting. Thankyou so much ladies !
Overall, I'm pleased with the outcome of the photos, I love the way the balloons turn out in the shots. I will have one more photo of each girl to post in the near future, these were just the ones I handed in for my assignment.
It was a fun time working with everyone and I know I will be working with many of them again, and I cannot wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment